Used between 9th March 1943 and 1st April 1944 the Somerset Headquarters was at The Lodge, Bishops Lydeard near Taunton under Captain J.W Hoberton then Captain J.M Martin.
In 1939 The Lodge was occupied by Edward and Charlotte Hutton. Edward (1939 ID number was WPWF 67/1) was an author.
The phone number was Bishops Lydeard 200.
Auxiliary Units County Headquarters
|Intelligence Officer||Captain John Walcot Holberton||05 Sep 1943||01 Apr 1944|
|Intelligence Officer||Captain John Mulgrave Martin (MC)||01 Apr 1944||22 Sep 1944|
TNA ref WO199/3265