|Operator||Reverend Humphrey Gordon Barclay||Unknown||20 Jul 1944|
The wireless was hidden in the belfry of St James Church, Southrepps. The tower is one of the tallest in the county, dates from the middle years of the 15th century and is visible for miles.
In 1897 the 14th century font was restored and now has a carved oak cover which was presented by the parishioners and friends of the late Rev. Humphrey G. Barclay.
With Britain in Mortal Danger - John Warwicker p173