|Operator||Mr James Grieve||Unknown||20 Jul 1944|
|Operator||Mr Alex Niven||1942||20 Jul 1944|
|Runner||Reverend James Tindall Soutter||Unknown||20 Jul 1944|
The Station was in a small wood on the Smeaton House Estate. It is on private land and has now been filled in. The location was found when Jack Tully-Jackson’s friend fell into it while looking for the site. He had to be rescued.
It was constructed of two concrete rooms one for equipment and furniture with pigeon holes containing booklets on German units and equipment. In one pigeon hole was a concealed switch which would open a wall section to reveal a small annex which contained the wireless equipment.
A 'dead letter' was kept. The letter is addressed to the School Cottage, school master 2nd Lieutenant W G Aitken who was the 1st East Lothian Group Commander with Little Spott and the East Linton Patrols under his watch.
Jack Tully-Jackson’s research and interviews with the people involved.